I have this mental list of things that the perfect house should include;
- A real fire-place (non of these electric ones)
- Wooden floor
- High ceilings
- A cobolt-blue front door
- The below mentioned club-chair (check out The Old Cinema for excellent inspiration)
- A kitchen table that could have been found in a workshop.
- A balcony large enough to fit at least a table, two seats, several plants such as palm- or lemon-trees and old-fashioned lanterns.
- A wooden chest for a living-room table
- One of my father’s persian carpets
- More Josef Frank shades, trays and cushions.
- A chrystal chandelier (preferably my father’s, but I haven’t yet gotten around to actually figuring out how I will get him to give me those things)