I am starting to feel a wee bit sad and upset. There is a circus in my belly and my head is all over the place. It is weird to leave Glasgow. I have been very excited about it up to now, but I always find it scary to break up and move on from somewhere.
This is the very last day of…
- Squeezing into our tiny shower and only have semi-hot water once I am in
- Going down to the café on the corner for a wonderful, frothy and perfectly warm latte
- Living in the lovely, bohemic and cosy West End
- Knowing that there is a chip-shop on every corner and very hard to get ones hand om some deacent, healthy food.
- Walking along the busy streets in ballerinas and shades (I hear it is still about -3 degrees C back home)
- Waking up in a freezing flat where we cannot afford to have the heaters in.
Hmm.. There is clearly a lot that I will miss. Honestly.